- NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITHOUT A WAIVER. ALL JUMPERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- ONLY 1 person on a trampoline at a time to avoid mid-Air collisions!
- Do not attempt “new” skills such as flips and/or twists – only skills you have already done in pilot training
- Do not sit or lay down on or near trampolines, your person does not make a good landing strip.
- No spotting other pilots, they need to fly solo.
- Jump with 2 feet and land with 2 feet.
- No knee drops, your kneecaps are not appropriate landing gear.
- No double flips regardless of skill – this is not an air show.
- No flipping over pads or people – still not an air show.
- No flipping off walls.
- No double bouncing.
- No running, wrestling, or stunts.
- If you fall, do not catch yourself with extended arms. In the event of a crash landing, cross your arms to your chest.
- Do not land with stiff legs, bend your knees.
- Try to avoid landing on pads – they’re not meant for target practice. (Metal frame Under Pads)
- Be careful of smaller jumpers.
- No sitting or standing on top of angled tramps.
- Jumpers must be at least 2 years old and in good health
- Always Land on your feet or back only. No Diving Head First!
- No Stomach Drops or Double Flips.
- One Person at a time. Please Wait for the Air Traffic controller to clear you for takeoff.
*Every participant must have supervision while in the facility under the age of 15-years old. The minimum age for drop-off is 16-years-old with a signed waiver by an adult 18-years and older.